Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's In Your Makeup Bag?

It's a haul of sorts -- except all of these products were already in my makeup bag! Check out everything I've been using -- and, of course, get proof that I really do use a ton of products religiously. Then leave me a comment letting me know what's in your makeup bag!


Floral makeup bag: I have no idea who made this. It came in a set of three and it's the perfect size for toting all my stuff!

Brown suede makeup pouch: By Stila, originally with Stila products inside from Holiday 2007

Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum: My absolute favorite perfume!

Frederic Fekkai Coiff Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme: The only hair cream that makes my unruly hair sleek and shiny.

DDF Nourishing Eye Cream: Goodbye, dark circles and puffiness -- this really works!

TOCCA Crema De Sogno Body Cream in Cleopatra: My favorite Tocca scent in a really rich, non-greasy cream.

Frederic Fekkai Creme Luxueuse: Keeps my entire body soft and silky smooth!

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Creme: I will no longer leave the house or go to bed without slathering this on!

Too Faced Candy Bars in Thin Mints: The blues and greens really make my eyes pop during a night out!

Chanel 4 Fleurs de Chanel: I am totally loving this palette of purples and blues for spring.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Apricot (similar colors here): Each of the peach and brown hues seriously makes my eyes look amazing.

Stila Confections: This is so old that one of the shadows is down to the dregs, but I am so in love with it I'm just hoping it never runs out!

Tarte Take Two Lash Exhilirator: perfect for when I don't feel like putting on mascara -- it still makes my lashes long and luscious!

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara: One coat and my lashes are longer and thicker than I ever could have imagined.

Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Brown: The shade matches my lashes exactly and makes them look truly amazing.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel: I seriously never have a problem with strays because of this.

Benefit You're Bluffing!: I've never found another concealer that covers blemishes as well as this one.

Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eyeliner in Brun Inoxydable: No other brown eyeliner looks as good on me.

M.A.C Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil: Perfect for the smoky eye!

Sugar Color Sticks in Grape Soda and Blue Pop: My latest cream eyeshadow find that really stays all day and night!

Bonne Bell Biggy LipSmacker in Pink Strawberry: I literally have these in every room of my house.

Philosophy The Supernatural in Soft Peach: The perfect pinky-nude.

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Rose Bloom: The lip plumper that I think really works.

Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit: I don't even know how many years I've had this color in my makeup bag! I think at least six.

Lancome Juicy Gelee in Pink Lollipop: It just makes my lips look totally kissable!

M.A.C Pigment in Steel Blue: It looks amazing as an eyeliner.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Gel and Neosporin: My two go-to, on-the-spot treatments for breakouts that really work!

Makeup brushes by Shiseido, Smashbox, Clarins and DuWop

Mascara brush, eyelash comb and pencil sharpener by Sephora

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie!
    You so rock! I'm going to feature you this week! OMG I love your stash - you have so many products I haven't tried so I was excited to read your rundown. I'm really itching to try Bobbi's brick compacts, Lancome's mascara, DDF eye cream...hmm so many so little time! hehe Thanks again and I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you Joy! I love your stash too. :) Let me know if you need any more info from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a stash! I am a big fan of Lancome's mascara, and that Benefit concealer could really come in handy right now, sigh.

    Love anything from Tarte! Great post Beauty Chick.

    ReplyDelete