Monday, February 18, 2008

Must-Have Mondays: T3 Evolution Hair Dryer

hairdryer, hair dryer, T3, T3 Evolution Hair Dryer, hair, hair products, hair treatment, blowout, best blowout
A good hair dryer? That might just be the #1 item this beauty chick needs in her arsenal. I've gone through many a hair dryer over the years, none of which last as long as the warranty says they will and all of which come to disappoint me in some way. So I was a teensy bit curious and pretty apprehensive about trying out the T3 Evolution Dryer, especially because of its hefty $300 price tag. But I decided to give it a whirl, since my old Vidal Sassoon dryer was on its last legs -- the cool shot didn't even work anymore!

The design itself is quite sleek -- the white dryer features a line of rhinestone detailing up the back and is very portable at 13.5oz. Even with the incredibly long time it takes to dry my thick hair, my arm doesn't get tired holding this! It's also much quieter than my previous few dryers -- set to the highest and fastest setting, it still barely makes any noise! Of course that made me think it wouldn't dry my hair quickly, even though it's a 2000-watt dryer, but imagine my shock and surprise when my hair has consistently been completely dry in five minutes!

Whether I'm using a round brush or just doing the quick blow-dry-and-go, whether I've waited a bit to dry it or just pick the dryer up right out of the shower, it keeps the drying time to a minimum. I also love that there are three speed settings, two heat settings and a cool shot button -- so no matter what combination I use, my hair comes out shiny and sleek. Plus it comes with replacement air filters, which I've never seen come with a hair dryer before and have to say I much appreciate!

Unfortunately, this product is no longer available.

7 comments:

  1. You have a very nice blog, good post…keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that one expensive dryer! But I know how important it is to have a great one, especially one that drys that fast! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dries fast is good. $300 is crazy. What kind of warranty does that have?

    Visit my blog at www.fiercefaceblog.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know $300 is a lot! But the warranty is four years, which is pretty long. And in my experience with T3 products -- of which I've tried many -- all are completely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome review! I've always used cheapie hair dryers and I'm never satisfied. I have thick frizzy hair ugh and resigned a few yrs ago to forgo the round brush and just dry it as is. It was such a workout getting my hair to dry. T3 is pretty pricey but I'm willing to splurge if it'll get my hair dry in 5 mins! And with extra filters??? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who are some reputable online retailers that sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautychoice -- you can purchase it directly through T3's site, or it's also sold at Sephora.

    ReplyDelete