Monday, June 2, 2008

Must-Have Mondays: Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare Lip Balm

Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare lip balm, lips, lip balm, skin, skincare, skin care
My name is Jamie, and I am a lip balm addict. It's true ... I must have at least five clinking around in my purse at all times. And that's not to mention the tins and tubes knocking around on my dresser, kitchen counter, desk, nightstand, vanity ... it's grown to be quite an obsession. But I recently discovered one that puts them all to shame, and its name is Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare Lip Balm.

Curious about the name? This balm is inspired by Bobbi Brown's friendship with baseball legend Yogi Berra! This limited-edition balm -- created in the same formula as the brand's fabulous Tinted Lip Balms -- is seriously moisturizing, and just a few swipes make my pout softer than I would have thought imaginable. Candellia wax, beeswax and petrolatum combine in a formula that's slick without being waxy and glossy without being tacky, which in a lip balm is quite important! And I totally love the tube, whose slim black lacquered silhouette just oozes the epitome of chicness.

At $18, it's more expensive than I would normally spend on a lip balm (especially when my Bonne Bell LipSmackers are only $1.60) -- but trust me when I say your lips will never be the same!

Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare Lip Balm retails for $19 at bobbibrown.com.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, I'm a huge Bobbi fan, I wasn't even aware this was out there. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for the information on this fab lip balm. Seems bit costly than others but seems like a sure pick worth the price.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete